Global Rescue is the world’s leading membership organization providing evacuation, medical, security and travel risk management services to individuals/families, enterprises and governments. Since 2004, they have pioneered the delivery of these critical services to some of the world’s most difficult places.
Global Rescue Signature Travel Insurance
For more than a decade, Global Rescue has provided unparalleled response and evacuation services to travellers around the world. From minor medical issues to life-threatening situations, Global Rescue’s critical services have been there when they were needed most. Travellers have trusted Global Rescue’s medical and security travel services since 2004, and now you can secure the value of your entire trip with Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance.
Global Rescue and IMG have created one of the industry’s most complete travel insurance products, integrating Global Rescue’s advisory and evacuation services with the financial protection of a comprehensive travel insurance program. Available exclusively to Global Rescue members, Signature Travel Insurance guarantees that a trip abroad is covered no matter what happens.
– Trip cancellation insured up to $100,000
– Trip interruption insured up to 150% of trip cost insured
– Up to $2,500 for lost luggage/baggage delay
– $100,000 emergency medical/dental coverage
– $100,000 common carrier AD&D coverage
– Up to $2,500 for sports equipment rental
– Cancel-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost
– Interrupt-for-any-reason coverage 75% of trip cost
Signature Travel Insurance policies start at just $20. We strongly recommend that you learn more about Global Rescue’s Signature Travel Insurance by visiting https://globalrescue.com/huntnation/index.html (or calling +1 (617) 459-4200.
About Global Rescue
Global Rescue employs hundreds of personnel, including numerous military special operations veterans, in multiple locations around the world. We bring our members to safety, even if they’re far from civilization or in a dangerous environment. We have performed more than 10,000 missions, bringing members from danger or injury to safety and comfort. When a member is injured or sick, Global Rescue’s medical advisory services offer clear answers and smart advice about what to do next.
A great fishing trip shouldn’t involve stress and worry if something goes wrong. A Global Rescue membership will give you the comfort of knowing that no matter what happens, you’re getting home safely.
Global Rescue memberships start at $119, with annual memberships for only $329. Full family memberships are also available
– Medical evacuation services to your home country hospital of choice
– Field Rescue services from the point of injury or illness
– TotalCare – 24/7 access to board-certified physicians, clinicians and
specialists from Elite Medical Group and the Johns Hopkins Emergency – Medicine Division of Special Operations
– Face-to-face video consultations and advice about your diagnosis
– Prescriptions, lab work, diagnostic imaging
– Help to determine the best possible treatment options
– Security extraction services from natural disasters, civil unrest and
– Integrated mobile app technology for video consultation, GPS tracking
and global intelligence reports
Global Rescue memberships are all-inclusive and have no deductibles or hidden costs. Memberships are available in short term, single-trip options or annual plans protecting all travels, both domestic and international. Standard Trip Insurance is an important financial planning instrument but is not designed to provide immediate emergency services. Although some trip insurance programs claim to offer medical evacuations and repatriations, the benefits are written with extensive limits and are designed more for reimbursement than timely emergency action. Would you rather a critical care paramedic backed by Johns Hopkins or an insurance claims adjuster answer the phone during your emergency? Hunt-Nation strongly recommends that you purchase a Global Rescue membership to protect yourself and your family when the next emergency occurs.