HUNTING AND FISHING IS OUR BUSINESS
Wyoming Draw Results & More Opportunities
Wyoming allows you to go on-line and buy cheap preference points for antelope ($30); deer ($40) and elk ($50). Sheep ($100) and Moose ($75) can also be purchased. Points are general and not tied to any area- so buy them, and use them when you decide where to hunt. Points accumulate so long as you buy them at least every two years. These are available starting July 1. Buying points really helps- and you should do it for your kids too. Must be at least 11 to buy for them. Often even a single point will make a big difference in your draw odds for antelope, deer and elk. Money well spent!
To purchase points – Go to: https://wgfd.wyo.gov/elsapplication/ELSWelcome.aspx
- June 21: Tentative draw results available for Elk, cow, and calf (resident); Deer, doe, and fawn (Resident and nonresident); Antelope, doe, and fawn (Resident and nonresident). Check your results online on June 21, after 10 a.m. MST>
- July 1: Last chance to buy Super Tag and Super Tag Trifecta tickets
- July 1: Preference points go on sale
- July 1: Applications open for fall turkey
- July 6: Full price leftover licenses for elk, deer, and antelope go on sale
- July 13: Reduced price leftover licenses for cow/calf elk, doe/fawn deer, and doe/fawn antelope go on sale
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR A LEFTOVER LICENSE, PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST, SO WE CAN FIND YOU AN OUTFITTER WHO CAN HANDLE YOU! USUALLY SOME GOOD DEER AND ANTELOPE AREAS HAVE TAGS. WE CAN HELP!!
Register To Receive Discounted & Cancellation Adventures