This is a different sort of Estate hunt. Pricing is not by the inch as is so common in the industry. Here the pricing is more favorable to the hunter. This is how it works:
DEER — SIZE PROMISE: For your fee, you are expected and allowed to shoot any deer you see over 150″ up to 200″. Any size up to 200” for the same price! (If you take a deer OVER 200″ then it is $100 for each inch). Your guide will help you judge them. IF YOU DO NOT SEE A DEER THAT YOU WANT, YOU MAY RETURN OR STAY FOR 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS AT NO CHARGE!! If you stay extra days, please consider adjusting your tip for that.
ELK — SIZE PROMISE: You are expected and allowed to shoot any ELK you see over 300″,- SUBJECT TO THE PRICING UPGRADES FOR NUMBER OF POINTS. (eg- If you book a 6×6 hunt- but then take a 6X7– then you pay the 7 point price). Your guide will help you judge them. SO- If you book a 6X6 hunt- you can shoot the biggest one you see, so long as it is a 6×6!!! Any Size up to 400”. (Over 400” you pay $250 per inch.) IF YOU DO NOT SEE AN ELK THAT YOU WANT, YOU MAY RETURN OR STAY FOR 2 ADDITIONAL DAYS AT NO CHARGE!! If you stay extra days please consider adjusting your tip for that.
We think this pricing arrangement is unique to the industry and is a strong reason to book a hunt with this operation.
Now let’s hear some comments from hunting clients:
- All around a great experience and gorgeous property. We did a Thanksgiving weekend hunt and it was such an amazing family event! The lodge was outstandingly beautiful and spacious; we had a great time hanging out there between hunts. The hunt was exhilarating and such a great experience I’d recommend to anyone who has the opportunity! I loved seeing all the different animals come in! Last but not least, we couldn’t have ask for better guides. Every detail of the weekend was perfect thanks to them, they have such good hospitality and are very professional. They work hard and it shows! Lana Teisberg
- Ya just can’t beat good ole Wisconsin hospitality not to mention the giant critters crawling around. Always a ton of laughs and memories for a lifetime. G Heth
- Got to see a lot of Elk, Whitetail deer, Fallow deer, and Sika deer. Just a beautiful layout. The lodge is very spacious, with all the amenities you would need. The box stands all have nice chairs, heaters, lighting, and places to set all your equipment you bring out for your hunt. They are even set up to bow hunt out of. I am so glad I got to experience everything they have to offer. Just a amazing memory I will never forget. Kevin Treml
This operation is in scenic central Wisconsin. They are within 90 minutes of several major airports and they will even provide you with free pick-up and airport return! Add that to their pricing scheme and you have a heck of a deal. They have 700 acres and half is under preserve fencing. Most elk will run 330 to 385 and most whitetails will run 160-180 inches.
Their lodge is about 3000 square feet with three bedrooms that have 2 queen beds in each. Each bed room has its own separate bathroom that includes a tub and hot shower and a closet. Rooms have individual heat and a/c. They have a communal kitchen and living room for guests. Clients have access to washer and dryer, WiFi and satellite TV. They can also customize your hunt- just ask us.
1. Elk 6 point bull, (1 side) bow or gun, 1 hunter, meals & guide, field prep of animal, stand / lodge transport. 5day / 4 night stay. Any size up to 400”: $8,500
OR: You can do a 3 day 3 night elk hunt for $7500 plus tax.
There still is a $250.00 an inch charge over 400 inches. 7x will be $8500.00 and 8x will be $10,500.00.
All the services are included just like the 5 day 4 night hunt package.
2 . Elk 7 point Bull (1 side), bow or gun, 1 hunter, meals & Guide, field prep of animal, stand / lodge transport. 5day / 4 night stay. Any size up to 400”: $ 9,500
3. Elk 8x Bull (1 side), bow or gun, 1 hunter, meals & guide, field prep of animal, stand / lodge transport. 5day / 4night stay Any size up to 400”: $11,500
4. Any Elk Bull over 400” (count points — then pay that sum per schedule, plus $250 per inch over the 400”
5. Whitetail Buck from 150” up to 200”, bow or gun, 1 hunter, meals & Guide, field prep of animal, stand / lodge transport. 5day / 4 night stay $6,800 Any buck over 200” (count points — then pay that sum per schedule, plus $100 per inch over 200” OR: You can do a 3 day, 3 night whitetail for a 150”-200” for $595. Over 200” is $100/inch.
6. Meat hunts are possible depending on the season. $ Prices vary
EXTRA COSTS: Taxidermy is up to client . They can suggest some. They recommend a meat processor and will take your animal to their processor, Cash or credit card will be needed to pay processor. Skinning / caping is provided by two independent contractors they are to be paid by the client. Sales tax is not included on the prices . Add a 5.5% tax. Credit cards incur a surcharge of 3.% if you pay by card.
OBSERVER COST : Non hunters are $150 / person / day and children under 12 are free.
Maximum party size: Unless people double up in each queen bed they can accommodate 6 people. (One person per bed)
HUNTERS FLY TO WHERE? Dane county airport or Appleton Airport
WE ARE HUNT NATION- TELLING IT LIKE IT IS!
AND OUR SERVICES ARE FREE TO YOU!
PH: 307-637-5495 EMAIL: email@example.com