This is such a wonderful place that it is tough to put words on paper sufficient to convey just how special it is. Whether you want to bring a corporate group, your family, a bunch of hunting buddies, or just your wife- this place has an incredible variety of opportunity for everyone. And they do it all in 5 Star manner, with superb meals, incredible lodging, 11,000 acres of Texas ranchland, fine dining and more.
In terms of recreation here are just a few of the options available:
• Upland bird hunting with pro guides and experienced dogs, chasing Quail, Chukar, and Pheasant;
• Whitetail deer hunting all free range, using tree stands, tripods and ground blinds over feeders;
• Extremely reasonable hog hunting daytime or night, with feeders, blinds, night lights and much more;
• Duck hunting with pro guides and dogs and use of Beretta Silver Pigeon shotguns;
• Rio Grande guided turkey hunting (Apr and May)- gun or bow at very reasonable cost;
• Year round exotic hunting for Aoudad, Corsican sheep, Axis deer, Fallow Deer, Blackbuck, Scimitar Horn Oryx, Red Stag and more.
• State of the Art 10 Station Sporting clays course approved by the National Sporting Clays Association;
• A Five Stand shotgun course with a variety of targets from traps- challenging;
• A Wobble trap course;
• A Tactical shooting complex with rifle ranges out to 1,000 yards including handgun ranges and a human silhouette type target range for combat style shooting experience;
• Guided fishing trips;
• Zip line and rock climbing;
• Seven nearby golf courses;
• A full service spa;
• Paint ball, Canoeing, Hiking, swimming, kids ranch and much much more!
This Lodge is located about a 90 minute drive from the Dallas/Ft Worth airport. So it is easily reached. It offers an elegant retreat for those folks looking for a unique experience for their corporate group, for their friends or their family. Many corporate groups regularly use their facilities, and the 51 room Main Lodge can easily handle large groups. For more intimate surroundings, they have four modern and comfortable Cabins offering a variety of bedding options from King Size to bunk beds. All have HDTV, Wireless high speed internet, fireplaces, grills and more. The Main Lodge offers private balconies, with views, writing desks, deep soak bathtubs, marble showers- you get the picture! There are various upgrades and Suites as well. Just contact us with your needs, and we will assist you. And they also have homes you can rent for true privacy. The Lodge in 2005 was named the MOST OUTSTANDING LODGE IN NORTH AMERICA by Conde Nast!!
SOME OF THE CLIENT COMMENTS:
Beautiful location to get away from everything. Lots to do on site, or just sit back and take it easy. The restaurant serves amazing dishes each and every day. The rooms are extremely clean and well maintained.
Very nice friendly guides, and employees around the grounds to help you with all the extra activities, like fishing, and anything else lodge has. We are staying in the George Bush suite and it’s huge, with big living space and a pool table that me and my family can’t stop playing. Very recommended place, truly enjoyed my stay
What a great place to stay! An unbelievable 5-star resort. It’s such a nice place with hunting, fishing, and spa options. Can’t go wrong. Food and drinks are great. So too is the staff. Very service minded and the rooms are wonderful, too. Highly recommend. Just outside of the metroplex–it’s a great way to get away from it all.
Because of the vast variety of offerings, it is not possible for us to include all pricing, so we are giving you an overview and ask that you call us with your specific needs. And pricing can change so please check with us.
ACTIVITIES DO NOT INCLUDE HOUSING OR MEALS. THEY MUST BE ADDED ON. RATES ARE FOR GUESTS.
• UPLAND BIRD HUNTING – $1,195 per truck, up to 4 hunters, but only 2 shooters on ground at one time for safety. This is a ½ day with mixed bag of quail, chukar and pheasant. Also a youth price is available. Includes bird processing, warm up on wobble trap range, no bag limit. Other options available. October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
• WHITETAIL DEER: Free-ranging deer. Hunt on 11,000 acres using ground blinds, feeders, tree stands, tripod stands. Deer here rarely exceed 130” and many are smaller, although they have taken them to 163”. We consider this just another deer hunt, nothing special except for the amenities. But some good tasting venison. You pay a “set-up” fee of $250 for a 3-hour morning hunt. If you are unsuccessful, you can go out again in the afternoon for a $100 “second chance” fee. If you were successful but want a chance to take another deer in the afternoon, an additional $250 set-up fee would apply. Next day, same thing applies. If you take a doe it is $500. If you take a buck up to 129”, you pay $1,250. If you take anything over 140”, you pay $2,500. Field dressing included and processing is available. 2018-2019 seasons TBD.
• HOG HUNTS: Guided with carpeted blinds and chairs, feeders, and motion activated lights for night hunts. $350 for guiding and harvest fee of $350 per hog for up to 2 hogs.
• DUCK HUNTS: $250 per hunter. Max of 4 per blind. 2018-2019 seasons TBD. Includes guide, dogs, use of Beretta Silver Pigeon shotguns, coffee and snacks in blind, bird processing, and catch and release fishing after the hunt. A taxidermist is available too.
• TURKEY HUNTS: Guided hunt is $250 per day, plus a $250 harvest fee per bird (annual bag limit is 4). March 31- May 13. Youth March 24-25 and May 19-20, 2018. Inquire about fall hunts.
• GUIDED FISHING: Self-guided fishing on their various lakes is available free of charge on a first come-first served basis. If you wish to hire a guide, it is $102 plus 21% service charge (gratuity) for two hours for up to 2 guests.
• PAINTBALL: $27 per person plus tax and service charge. One hopper of markers included. Extras are $10 each.
• LODGING: Many options are available – this is just a few: Getaway Package includes three-course dinner, deluxe resort lodging and a full breakfast. Sunday through Thursday is $328 per person per night. Friday and Saturday is $353 per person per night. All based on double occupancy.
• ALL LODGING PACKAGES ALSO INCLUDE: Free snacks and cookies; Zipline and rock climbing; catch and release fishing (use of boat or from shore); swimming pool, hot tub and 66-foot slide; hayrides, playground, tomahawk throwing, hiking, archery, fitness center, nature trail and more.
JUST CONTACT US AND WE WILL HELP YOU PLAN YOUR TRIP AND GET YOU A QUOTE.